FILMS FEATURED IN:
LET'S KICK START YOUR CAREER
You Can Produce Films On Your Own Terms
Learn the formula to consistently make films and use it to:
- Earn income from your producing/directing fees.
- Use your skills to co-produce or executive produce films you believe in.
- Make the films you want to make, on your terms.
- Build a creative legacy.
Yes, it's possible!
In Producing Accelerator, you’ll learn how to master film finance and take control of your career.JOIN NOW
In The Next 6 Months, You Could…
- Raise finance...
- Move a film into production
- Generate a fee for your work
The right direction can make all the difference. We’ll cover it all in Producing Accelerator.
Are You Ready To Take Control of Your Filmmaking Career?
This mentorship program will teach you everything you need to know to start raising finance, produce your debut feature and build a career you can be proud of. You’ll learn how to:
- Produce a film that lands at major festival
- Build an A-Team of collaborators
- Raise private equity
With a simple shift in your mindset and some smart business practices, you could start building the career of your dreams.
What's Included In The Accelerator...
Weekly Q&A calls
6-week Online Training
Becoming A Producer
- Becoming A Producer
- Laying down your timeline
- Securing your IP
Prepare your budget and finance plan
- Preparing your finance plan
- Preparing your budget
Raising Private Equity
- Preparing your pitch
- Creating a lookbook
- Preparing your investment package
- Guide to raising private equity
- How to generate investment leads
- Scaling your lead gen system
Refine Your Screenplay
- Creative Analysis
- Executive Producing Your Screenplay
Casting, Distribution & Festivals
- Distribution & Festivals
- Other avenues of funding
- Casting Your Lead Actors
Project Manage Like A Pro
- The backbone of success
- Software tools
- How to plan and budget for COVID-19
- Music Licensing
This Accelerator Is For You If...
- Your project has stalled
- You aren’t sure how to raise finance
- You don’t have a deal with a distributor
- You dream of building a career in the film industry
- You want to leave a legacy behind
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Alexi Ouzas
After University, I got stuck working a corporate job. I wanted to pursue producing as a career but didn't know how. Everyone I told thought I was nuts, that it was too hard and that I couldn't sustain a living.
Fast-forward 7 years and I've managed to produce 8 feature films and help another 12 move into production. This made me realise that anyone can do it, they just need access to the knowledge and support.